Navigating Covid-19: Support Materials for CIMMO’s Marketing Community
CIMMO is committed to supporting and empowering its members and community as we find our way forward during these uncertain times. We will continue to work diligently to update this list of resources regularly to ensure you have access to the most relevant and reliable information.
- Get live updates and information about Canada’s response to COVID-19. Download the COVID Alert app here.
Resources for the marketing ecosystem
- The Canada Business App provides government resources & tools to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Competition Bureau, in coordination with Health Canada, is taking action against misleading advertising and performance claims related to products and services aimed at preventing, treating or curing COVID-19.
- You can find information on how to apply for Employment Insurance here.
- Canadian Legal FAQs (Sherrard Kuzz LLP) to assist employers.
- Subscribe to the AGL newsletter, published quarterly, and focuses on small businesses, specifically highlighting the micro-business subsector.
Mental Health & Covid-19
- Learn about managing coronavirus anxiety from the experts at MyWorkplaceHealth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZuB-kUJD_A&feature=emb_title
- Tips on adjusting to remote work during the Coronavirus crisis by the Harvard Business Review
Resources for students
- Keep learning during this critical time– CIMMO is offering non-members free access to CIMMO’s Skills Academy. You can now take advantage of more than 4000 curated courses, webinars, technical Reports, and marketing tools.
- Numeris provides weekly insights that are invaluable for students to stay up-to-date with audience trends.
- IAB Canada is offering a free educational webinars
- “ How COVID layoffs could exacerbate agencies’ talent crunch” highlights the importance of transparency, support and connection for students and recent graduates in our new reality.
At CIMMO we have made it our mission to make the world a better place through marketing, and during these trying times, we will continue to do our part in helping you evolve, adapt and, ultimately, thrive in our new reality.