Marketing Management Certification
Marketing management certification examines the key principles and concepts of marketing from a decision-making standpoint. Through this self-paced 14-weeks certification, you will be introduced to managing the marketing processes in a variety of contexts including not-for-profit, international, services, and environmental issues. Topics include marketing strategy, marketing research, customer relationship marketing, market segmentation, branding, pricing strategies, channels of distribution, integrated marketing communications, and international marketing. This certification is recommended to help marketing managers develop and implement marketing strategy. In addition, it can be of great value for managers in other areas of the organization such as finance, accounting, and operations to understand how marketing strategies impact their own operations.
How Does it Work?
- Review the skills you need to know to pass the CIMMO CPM® Marketing Management Certification exam
- Evaluate your current skills with our free practice exam. All users must log in or register to access the CIMMO Center for Certification to take our free practice exam. This test will help you know where your knowledge is current and which areas you need help improving
- How you prepare for the certification is up to you. But we recommend following the CIMMO Learning Path
- Take the exam. This online multiple-choice test will take about two hours to complete. The cost is $300 for CIMMO members and $400 for non-members. Answer 80% of the questions right and you’re a CPM®, Marketing Analyst. If you don’t pass the first time, no worries. You get a total of three attempts to pass the certification exam.
- Manage the marketing department resources and processes
- Assess market opportunities by analyzing customers, competitors, collaborators, context, and the strengths and weaknesses of a company
- Develop effective marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Design a strategy implementation program to maximize its chance of success
- Communicate and defend your recommendations and critically examine and build upon the recommendations of your classmates both quantitatively and qualitatively.